Saturday, March 10, 2007

of BRAN-ded bags

Bran told me a small patch of hair was shaved away on the underside of the rabbit and a "Y" incision was made on the girl. ouch ouch! Bunny wouldn't even let anyone near her. She didn't do a binky today and I can understand why. When my dad tried to stroke her she bit my dad real hard. Bunny simply stretched out her neck and that sent the little lion fleeing. The vet has warned us that the rabbits may be aggressive because they may be in pain. She allowed me to stroke her but I had to do it very slowly. Poor bunny..

A whole day of shopping with bran today. From long long ago, bran always said that it's every woman's dream to own a branded bag. Probably about 2 years ago, I told bran that I like Gucci bags. When I came back from Hong Kong, I told him that I want the classic 'princy' medium boston bag. He didn't understand why I'm in love with it. He insisted I'm in love with the idea of Gucci and not the bag. Today we entered the boutique and I showed him the bag.

Bran: It looks normal what...
Tung: -slings bag on shoulder-
Bran: -thumbs up-

Bran: When I saw the bag, I thought nothing of it. When you carried it I thought it looked grreeaaat!
Tung: =)
Bran: So do you feel more beautiful carrying that bag?
Tung: I feel like a goddess.

That particular bag is $1400. aiyaiyai..hopefully the all-wonder airline pass will get me some discounts at the boutique at the airport.

I also told bran, I'm afraid I'll be addicted to branded goods. He agreed with me too. Once I start I won't be able to accept anything less. And there will only be upgrades from then on. Oh no..

No comments: