Tuesday, December 12, 2006

bangkok

daniel chan is going to bangkok with michelle on thursday. we helped him plan his itinerary and i have to urge to fly there soon.

christina toh and sherril 'invited' me to join them in bangkok in january. they'll be going in a big group over the weekend. i'm sure it's a pretty good deal since they've got airline passes and they get to enjoy lots of discounts.

wendy is tempting me to join elaine and herself in bangkok in february. they've got a REALLY good deal too, but the travelling period is too near the deadline for the research paper.

bran has been asking me to return to bangkok with him every other day.

ohhnoo i'm so tempted. -pulls hair-

anyway, stephen brought the d&d committee to airport for a thank-you lunch.

the d&d committee

test test, wai pheng testing my camera. all the photos turned out ok today, so with regards to the blur photos taken on saturday,
the problem lay with the photog , which is me

two of my favourite people in CX. helen, confidential secretary to stephen; and wai pheng, admin personnel.
wai pheng is really pleasant and helen is so cheeky!

stephen

with chrissy

No comments: