Thursday, May 24, 2007

graduation!

Some piccas from the graduation ceremony on Monday.

with papa and momma

hello, my best ally at CX.

"where's Andre?" Haha I had such a good laugh reminiscing
with Jia En (middle). We had so much fun in the kitchen, digging at each other
and discussing about desperate housewives and
project runway and ANTM during classes.

She's a chef now??! I can't believe she's the same girl who hated
Indian spices so much. She made me make the funny-tasting Mexican chicken
during culinary lessons, because she thinks Turmeric will make her
hands rot. =)

She's tossing salads at Flutes now. =)

Thanks for coming Ben & Judy!

momma asks for Judy's beauty secrets

Surprisingly, I don't feel as tired as I was last week, and tomorrow is Friday! Work has been fine..I'm generally happy there, except I'm not labelled as a "team-ist" (as in racist) because I refused to share a tub of ice cream with them. We were feeling yesterday, so I suggested cones (everyone can pick their favourite flavour also mah...) The tub of ice cream was to be shared between the 3 divas and myself, and the tub would be passed around according to seniority (!!). So..by the time it reaches me, it would have a) been licked clean b) melted and looked disgusting.

On a happier note, bran met me for lunch yesterday and we had 2 pasta, 1 video tape-size pizza and 3 anti-pasti dishes at the italian joint below my office. And we finished everything up. Well done!

No comments: