Sunday, September 09, 2007

of September

Busy busy month ahead.

Bran and I celebrated 6 years of..having each other.. early this week at Wasabi Bistro. =) And now he's mad at me because he won't be able to accept anything less than the sushi they serve there. How did he show it? He just treated himself, his mom and aunty winnie to a meal at
Wasabi Bistro last evening.

Boyfriend, if you see this, thanks for always looking out for me =)

Starwood roadshow on Wednesday evening.. hmm..

Thursday evening was spent at Sushi Tei with the department "in anticipation of hitting target in August". Haha.. If we don't we'll have to vomit everything out...

I spent Friday evening driving in and out of the parking lot, while the instructor fed the stray dogs and disappeared behind the buses.

There goes my semester break.

No comments: