Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Liberation!!!!!

Exams are finally over =)

- went on two weeks leave due to exams
- went on first date with bran after 5 months last Friday
- Aunty Nancy's birthday party on Saturday. Karaoke till 1am.. -_-...
- Hashim's wedding on Sunday! It was the first Malay wedding I attended.

Today morning, Pat saw a note on the sales & marketing intrasite about the free rooms Regal chain of hotels in HKG is offering to CX outport staffs! I bet the administrator had just post it up and good old Pat went into the site at the right time. This is the second year they are offering this. Even before Ben could forward the email to us, everyone has already grabbed their own free rooms. Haha!

So.. Bran is going to HKG with me this Saturday! I'm supposed to be there from Monday..so I'm going there earlier to have a good time with bran =). I was kinda disappointed we won't be able to go to Australia when I knew bran was enlisting into NS soon.
I'm trigger happy now! I've always wanted to show bran around HKG, and we planned and finalised this trip in 2 hours. whee! And I'm so glad we're taking the new cabin product. Now I have to decide between pampering myself in business class, or accompanying bran in economy.. I've not tried the new economy though..maybe I will this time.

=)

No comments: