Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday

I don't know how to continue with my revisions anymore. I thought exercise would help in my concentration. It did initially, but in retrospect, it was probably an illusion.

Revisions are often peppered with work matters. Asset specificity is the.. ahh contract renewal for xxx coming up.. extent to which the investments.. must remember to do monthly report.. made to support a particular transaction.. must remember to call Ted back.. have a higher value to that transaction than.. zzZzz

Like what I told Elaine (Lee) yesterday when we were both lamenting the pitiful states we are in, I have to wake up every morning to convince myself why completing the degree was important. I only have 1.5 more months to go! Then it's LIBERATION!!!

What I can't understand is, why do I feel so awful when I'm only doing two modules this year. I did four in 2008 and three last year! How did I do it?

It sucks when you know the other girlfriends are enjoying the long weekend (they get eve of holiday and Monday off in Aus) deep sea fishing, paintball and partying with their boyfs in Perth, while I max my brain out over the weekend. And you don't give a damn.

F'it!

No comments: