Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lazy Saturday

spent 3 hours working on the projects, and lazed my day away watching tv, playing the sims and watching the hamsters' lives go by. my sim has just opened up a salon and it's hilarious what they do to their fellow sims. running THEIR business is tough!

life has been pretty mundane these days. that's a good thing. wish i am at the sales now but i'm feeling lazy, and i'm still a poor student.

look what i found
bran watching apollo 13

that's bran watching apollo 13 at tp's library on the day before i left for japan. he sent me to school and was sweet enough to wait for me while i attend 2 interviews. one with the deputy director regarding the china cds, another with a malaysian reporter who was doing a story on my course. that's the classic bran look.

No comments: