Saturday, August 12, 2006

how time flies, it's mid-august already.

i am so carefree these days, i have absolutely no discipline to sit down and do any work. uh, i know there's not alot of work to begin with. i know i have to start going through the presentation again, i have to prepare for calculus lecture and i have to write some silly reflection. usually i would have started on my tasks the first thing after dinner. but there's so much time to waste that, i don't know when i should start doing my work. i hate it when i'm not in control of myself. the only thing that motivates me to wake up now is controlling my sims.

i can see the fireworks from my place, with the help of a good pair of binoculars of course. somehow, i miss seeing the military planes from my old place. bran would rush out to the balcony everytime he hears a rumble. now, i can only hear them roar but they're no where in sight.

No comments: