Monday, August 07, 2006

of concert and mothers

bran's concert was brilliant! before friday, bran told me the concert would be on saturday so papa and i arranged to go down together. BUT! on friday, bran told me the concert was on sunday instead and HE JUST REALIZED THAT. sigh bran...papa couldn't make it on sunday night so after calling almost everyone who may be interested to go, bran had to call his mom on sunday afternoon so i would not have to go alone. poor aunty nancy, she had woken up at 3am to go to work, ended work at 3pm and had 4 and a half hours to while away before the concert. so she went on a shopping spree. she must have been very tired because i caught her napping during the concert =P.

i thought the idea of gathering all the bandies from the st andrews family was a great idea but...a 3-hour concert, isn't it a tad too long? the junior school band was so cute! the second half of the concert was definitely more intriguing than the first. the concert ended close to 11pm. by the time we got home it was already 12am; and poor aunty nancy had to wake up at 3 for work again. bad bran.

this morning, i heated up this piece of char siew-like meat my dad got from house of gourmet. my mom watched me from the stairs as i cut it up and put it in my mouth. it tasted bad and i 'blearghed' it out and told her it had turn bad. she said 'yeah, i knew.' but why didn't she tell me before i put it into my mouth! momma....

No comments: