Sunday, June 17, 2007

happy father's day

Korean bbq dinner with family + bran. =). It's been so long since we had korean bbq together, and today's was pretty satisfying.

Met bran + family for seafood dinner on Thursday. His extended family were having a chalet there. I had applied for an off-day on Friday since he was scheduled to go to Tekong on Friday. BUT! Surprise surprise! His deferment
was granted at the last minute! =). I want to go cycling with bran again. Bran had told me earlier that he sniggers everytime a creaky bike goes past him. Yeah, because he has a ridiculously expensive roadbike. And guess what, he got a creaky bike on Thursday. heehee.

Anyway, I shall end off with a very embarrassing photo taken in the new office.


Hahaha. That was Sherril's batman outfit. She has a complete set, with leotards and all. Sherril was holding my cape so I looked like I was flying. heeheehahaha

No comments: