Monday, June 18, 2007

opening ceremony

Whew! It's finally over! I was worrying about the opening for the past week..from finding golden scissors, ribbon balls, roast piggie, a reputable caterer, how to address the ambassador..the most worrying part was how to keep the ribbon balls on the wall for one minute. I was so afraid the mounting tape can't hold it up for long. Connecting the balls caused a big headache..I don't even want to be reminded of it. Anyway..enjoy the piccas.

elaine, fellow tp alum & corporate sales buddy;
neighbour and organizer of the opening ceremony

tash is working on sherril's hair, and sherril is completely like
a tai-tai. she's reading a mag while tash tries to bun her super thick hair.

yoohoo! me and sherril.
these are excess uniforms. couldn't get any smaller sizes though.

me and queen

momma judy

we're coffee and milk.

hello it's rude to laugh at my small tooth.

No comments: