Sunday, November 25, 2007

Caught up

Presentation Course (13-14 Nov)
Guy on top left is our coach.

Negotiation Course (15-16 Nov)

With course mates

So much has happened since my return. Should I jot them down..maybe not..

On a happier note, Mom is feeling so much better now and I think she's received more than 100 bottles of chicken essence. Bran has to top everyone by giving bird's nest....heehee

Bran underwent an op and is acting like a baby. =P I think he enjoys all the attention. Aunty Nancy, Aunty Winnie and I went to pick him up, his boss Alvin was there and his bandmate was there yesterday too. I have no idea why she ran off after she saw me.

One of his rabbits looks like a porcupine now because the fur she shed did not fall off. Instead, they clumped together and formed 'spikes'. And bran can't catch her to brush away those fur with only one arm. So I guess she's gonna stay like this until bran's arm recovers.

I got my, as Ben likes to put it, "license to kill". Dilun & Diyang, we don't have to take the train anymore =)


Hopes everything will go uphill from here.

No comments: