Monday, March 10, 2008

Grandma's secret spot remover

..doesn't work.

Bran has been at my place for 2 days already. Usually he just laze around, read Time magazine, fiddle with my NDSL, watch tv, try to catch the bunnies but now, he has found a new addiction. "Day of Defeat". He has been at it for 8 hours and counting.

bran: tung, you know on your tv, 0 is for CNA and 2 is for Channel 5? Nowadays when I am at home I keep getting the wrong channels.
tung: oh..that means you have to come to my place to watch tv..
bran: no~ i just re-programme my tv loh!

i feel so bimbotic around bran.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been using Grandma's Secret Spot Remover for years and I think it works great. I just used it to get pink highlighter off my husband's silk tie. I wouldn't use anything else. It's a great product and works on about anything!