Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tomorrow is Monday

Super accomplished weekend =)

I ponteng-ed half of yesterday's revision class because I could not understand vot ze Frenchie iz zaying and I couldn't concentrate. I left 3 hours into the lesson.

I woke up at 7.30 this morning, did all my ironing and listened to the French lecturer attentively for 6 hours today. I can't believe I willed myself to do that! And I managed to finish all my weekend chores, so it was a productive weekend.

June is going to be exciting because:

  1. Break! We don't have term break and the semester break only lasted a week. This break is long overdue. I hope this break lasts a month.
  2. Annual holiday with Bran. I want to go crazy at amusement parks! The States is out of the question since I'm utilising most of my leave for my exams, even though Ben keeps urging me to "go as far as possible" with the staff ticket. Nahh.. that can wait. I will still enjoy many staff tickets, I hope.. So the next best alternative is Gold Coast! Bran keeps hyping it up and I can't wait to take the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster!! I went for my first holiday with my family to Gold Coast some 14 years ago, and I can still remember how much I enjoyed myself then. I want to pack my bags already!

    BUT

    the holiday is only possible if Bran is not enlisted yet.

  3. Will the Sims 3 be out by June?

Tomorrow is Monday

No comments: