Sunday, July 30, 2006

about tung

more than a year ago, i was like this.

now..

10 Random Things About Me

  1. I idolize papa.
  2. I love bran very very much.
  3. I grew up wishing I'll marry a pilot.
  4. My greatest wish is to be a doctor.
  5. But I have a phobia of open wounds.
  6. I love pasta and xiaolongbaos.
  7. I can stop myself from dreaming in my sleep, really!
  8. I prefer to stay at home than to go out.
  9. My pillow is my security blanket. I feel secure just smelling it.
  10. My temper has improved =).

9 Ways To Make Me Extremely Happy

  1. brandon wilfred chng tze tzi!
  2. Gimme a warm hug.
  3. Snuggles.
  4. Hold my hand.
  5. How about a xiaolongbao dinner?
  6. *bling blings*
  7. Stroke my head while i fall asleep.
  8. A pleasant surprise.
  9. Bring me to a theme park!

8 Things I Carry / Wear Everyday

  1. My Dopod.
  2. My wallet & guess card holder.
  3. ATM/Debit card.
  4. My pink sapphire and diamond ring.
  5. A pack of tissue paper.
  6. Comb.
  7. Bunch of keys.
  8. My organizer.

7 Things That Annoy Me

  1. Tardiness.
  2. My weight.
  3. Insensitivity.
  4. Grouchy faces.
  5. Stubborness.
  6. Hypocrisy.
  7. Waking up.

6 Places I Intend To Visit

  1. Maldives.
  2. Egypt.
  3. New Zealand.
  4. France.
  5. Hong Kong.
  6. Taiwan.

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Get married.
  2. Watch my grandchildren grow up.
  3. Hug papa, mama & bran baby.
  4. Be absolutely happy while I pass away.
  5. Be at peace with myself.

4 Things I'm Afraid Of

  1. Disappointment.
  2. Losing bran.
  3. Being helpless.
  4. Fat cockroaches.

3 Things I Do Everyday

  1. Think of bran.
  2. Hug my smelly pillow.
  3. Call to disturb bran.

2 Things I Am Trying Not To Do Now

  1. Space out, looking out of the window.
  2. Be negative.

1 Thing That You Think Is Lacking

  1. Bran's hugs.

No comments: