Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i'm ill..

i was supposed to meet bran for xiaolongbaos last night but my stomach felt queasy and my body was aching, so bran very kindly sent me home. the last time i fell ill was last october.

i couldn't even sit up for dinner. after every mouthful of rice i would lie down to rest. bran brought me up to my bedroom to rest. i heard the main door open and close and i thought bran had left, since he told me he had to go home for the night. frankly, i was rather disappointed he couldn't stay. i slept until someone climbed onto my bed to stroke my hair..can you imagine how happy i was to see bran? i was filled with glee.. :)

he realised i was running a fever, gave me two panadols and i went back to sleep again. and bran bunked over last night. thank you bran :)

No comments: