Sunday, July 13, 2008

3rd weekend with bran

The weekend has come and gone.. but I enjoyed myself so much this weekend!

It was a carefree weekend with bran. I woke up really early to be at Pasir Ris in time to pick bran up. We bought Carl's Jr on the way back, and lazed around at my place before we went to town at 8pm. He wanted to pick a birthday present for me, but there's really nothing I want now more than his time and company. We left with nothing except another skirt and top which I grabbed within 5 mins of entering the shop (see I'm getting so good at this!), but I'm still happy. It's been a while since we hit the town together. Bran left to meet his platoon mate for a drink and spent the night at my place. I don't understand why they still want to meet after seeing each other the entire week..

We woke up at 9-ish this morning and went out for breakfast. When we stepped out of the house, bran just stared at the view which presented before bran's eyes and said, "After all these years, I've never seen this view before... because I never woke up so early before." Glad you realised bran!

my two loves

Okie..I'm counting down to the next weekend!

No comments: