Sunday, July 20, 2008

diyang's 20th birthday

Yesterday I'm pleased as ever to see bran again, but I feel very bad for not maximising bran's weekend. Next week, alright?

Diyang's birthday on Tuesday.

We wanted to give diyang a surprise. I had to coordinate with ho diwei via sms even when we're at home! The plan was to spring the surprise on him when he comes out from the bathroom. When we heard the bathroom door click, we brought the cake out and waited.. and waited.. and waited. You take a long time to bathe, you know! I sat patiently outside the door of the bathroom for at least 20 mins. I shouted SURPRISE! and sprayed crazy ribbons all over diyang when he came out. hahahahaha!!!! he just collapsed onto the floor, spread eagle style and laughed nonstop! all 180cm of him. hahahahaha!!


cousins

...

so happy, you're 20! start acting your age!

our present to him

did you cut the cake without blowing the candles??

No comments: