Monday, July 21, 2008

bran

On Sunday evening, I sent bran back to Pasir Ris. I took the wheels since bran needed to tidy his appearance on the way there.

b: -takes out bottle of water-
"you want water?"
t: "noo.."
.
.
.
t: -scratches chin and flakes of skin fall onto my lap-
"the skin on my chin is so dry"
b: -lace his finger with water from the bottle and daps it on my chin-

Heehee! He's so adorable! It puts a smile on my face everytime I think about it.

We had the car on Saturday night so bran and I went for a spin after dinner. He drove me to 2 places - "one high, one low". Nono, not the high-low game our dept always plays. First stop was up the steep road to Mount Faber. That's where he always cycles to. It was breezy and nice and I tried to be romantic and asked "do you think we can cycle up here together one day?" bran, being the usual unromantic prosaic lover he is, turned me down flatly. -_- He said as a matter-of-factly, even he struggles to get to the top of Mt. Faber, I will definitely roll down the slopes midway.

okies..

We drove a short distance to Labrador Park. There's a nice place by the waters and I don't know why the area was so crowded at 10.30pm on a Saturday night. That's another place he cycles to with his cycling buddies. Time spent with Bran was short but I had a good time as usual =)

No comments: