Sunday, February 11, 2007

of NAPFA

I reached home at 1 on Saturday, slept for barely 3 hours and had to wake up at 5 to reach school in time for NAPFA. Why in the world do we need to take the test!!! I think it is totally unnecessary. In the first place, we were not given PE lessons to train for them. BUT! The good news is, you just have to participate to graduate, you don't have to pass any of the stations at all =).

So off I went to meet Christine, it's great to see you again!

I practically failed all the tests, but I still pass NAPFA, for just being there and making a fool out of myself. =). Weili, Sylvie and I took 25mins to walk 2.4km, which in my opinion, is very good already. I thought we needed at least half an hour. Christine and I lay on the mat laughing for the rest of the minute after doing 15 sit-ups. Hahaha that was so silly. I can't remember much about the rest but I know I felt all sticky and tired after 5 hours at the Sports Complex.

[edit] visit christine ng's blog for the pictures of her looking as pretty as ever, and me looking very pathetic on that day

Okay, some photos for you peeps.


so soft and fluffy

munch munch munch

hmm?

*sniff sniff

I "erased" my leg, but aren't they sweet?

papa: xiao tu zi
mama: chou (as in smelly) tu zi
tung: bunnnn-nnneeeeee
diwei: rabbit! rabbit!

"...something smells"

No comments: