Thursday, February 22, 2007

make-up v. day

This year's Valentine's Day was spent with papa, mama, hdw, xueling and bran. bran and i had already planned for dinner but hdw wants a bbq and only informed us on the night before. bad. so being a good sister and daughter (because hdw doesn't do any chores, including washing the dishes, and that means papa has to do it alone if I'm not around), so bran accommodated me and joined us for the bbq.

So today, bran and I had a make-up V. Day! No flowers or chocs, just being in each other's company. We spent over $80 on 8 types of ham, smoked salmon, black olives and 2 ribeye steaks, made dinner and had dinner with bran's daddy. oh! and I saw bran cycling furiously on the road from the LRT. Such a coincidence. bran brought his super telescope and we went down to the field to look at Venus and the moon, and tried to figure out what was the sentence that we were taught in primary school to make us remember the nine planets. Bran could name all the planets without any help but I struggled to even think of any planet that starts with the letter E before bran helpfully told me I'm standing on one.

Was it:
My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas?

Now that Pluto is demoted, bran readily provided me with another sentence to remember the 8 planets:
My Very Educated Mother Just Stood Up Naked
So easy to remember.

Okay the baby bunnies are so adorable! 3 lop ears and 3 lion heads, just like the mom and dad. and I brought a lion head home! mama is going to go berserk when she sees it tomorrow morning but bunny needs a companion.

lionhead

so tiny!

*kiss kiss

bran with the cutest lion head

No comments: