Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Welcome to Singapore!

Dilun arrived in Singapore on Saturday evening. Welcome to Singapore! It's been so long!

My family hosted a dinner on Sunday and my mom prepared a feast for 15 peeps. It was a family gathering for the Hos and some Wongs in Singapore. I had a great time that night.

Bran's mother says that everything happens in multiples of three. For instance, if you meet someone on the streets, you're likely to meet another 2 more, or 5 more, or 8 more etc. I met 7 friends in Ngee Ann City alone and 1 more at Vivocity yesterday. I was expecting to meet one more but I didn't. Oh..this is quite random but nevermind.

I visited Bran's uncle at Mount E. yesterday and I met bran's nephew, Nathan (pronounced nay-than [like turn], not Nathan as in S R Nathan), for the first time. He warms up to strangers very fast and he hugged me even though he barely knew me for 10 minutes (Nani nani poo poo! He didn't hug bran). At one point, he held bran and my hands, looked up at us and asked "Are both of you married?"

No comments: