Sunday, June 22, 2008

food trip

Dinner on Tuesday with Huimin, Lela and Shimin. I almost threw up a couple of times not because I ate too much, but we had such a good laugh at the good old times and a very stupid piece of chicken on the table opposite of ours.

On Wednesday, I embarked on a long overdue trip to Ipoh..alone. Thanks to Diyang for waiting patiently at the bus terminus from 5am. Throughout the journey I was afraid I would miss the stop and end up somewhere else, because momma reminded me to alight at Ipoh, not another place called "gam poh". But luckily Diyang called to assure me that
Ipoh is the last stop and he was already there.

Thursday, we had hakka mee for brunch and had a very big packet of coconut juice each. When I poured the contents out it could fill a big bowl, and the bowl I used was the kind you would serve soup with! Dilun also came back from KL yays! Then it was Korean for dinner.

On Friday, Dilun Diyang and myself had dim sum for breakfast. One of them would drive while the other two played Mario Karts. Nintendo DS Lite is damn cool. We can play multiplayer games on our own consoles as long as one player has the game. We caught "Get Smart" in the afternoon. That was my first movie after Harry Potter... Then we had the most fantastic, long awaited roadside dinner! The char kway teow is out of the world, ask Brandon, he can vouch for that.

Saturday.. ahh.. I had two bowls of "gai see hor fun" for breakfast. I continued with my DVD marathon before we drove to the other side of Meru Valley and played at the waterfall.

"Two yellow butterflies flutting around on a sunny blue sky."
- xxyang, 21 June 08
He meant fluttering. These were the exact words which came out of his mouth!

The umbrella is for attacking the tiger if it appears.

The bbq meat is for feeding the tiger so it won't eat us.

The three of us went crazy playing Mario Party. Diyang keeps winning! We don't understand how he can still blow at the mic while laughing. We were supposed to blow into the mic to blow out the candles in the game. Dilun had already fell off his chair and I was already laying on my side but Diyang could still continue blowing! Hahaha! Of course he won. Wished it lasted longer..and wished Diyan or Diwei was here so we didn't have to play with the computer. It can be very slow at times and how do you communicate with the computer in team games??

Many thanks to Dilun & Diyang for driving us around while I go on my food escapade and look for pomelos and biscuits. =)

No comments: