Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Day!

I was having a bad day at work yesterday, so I messaged Bran about it. He didn't reply to my message, but asked for my office address because his friend wanted to issue some tickets. So I gave him the address... and continued to be upset at work.

This morning, Judy walked to my desk and asked if I'll be free on 26 August. To which I exclaimed, "It's my birthday!".

Judy: Oh! It slipped my mind, Mandarin Oriental Roadshow, we have a table there.
Tung: Table! (For a moment I thought she meant we booked a table for dinner). Oh..you meant booth.. (I thought I could have dinner with my family lehh..)
Judy: It's ok, we'll still celebrate for you..

In the meantime, Michelle walks in waving a bouquet of flowers in the air.. "Flowers!!!"

I received the flowers and the card read "Poor sweety". Everything pieced together now! No wonder Bran asked for my office address. It turned out that Bran had ordered the flowers to cheer me up. aww...thank you Bran =) It's a very pretty bouquet of 12 pink roses.. trigger happy! He really made my day

Everyone could not believe it was from Bran since he's still in camp. Judy insisted MO could read our minds and had sent a bouquet to compensate for making me work on my bday.

I can't wait for the glorious weekends! Some piccas taken with Dilun's ibook


...

more to come later..

Farewell dinner with Huiee, Elaine and Tasha yesterday.

I was so sad..

..so tash cheered me up

haha this picture is so cute

huiee's eye candy. His complexion is so fair and smooth that he'll put us ladies to shame

Uncle also wanted a strawberry from us..

Tash will hate me for this!


No comments: