Monday, June 16, 2008

Lucky win

I received an email last week informing me that I have won the 2nd prize in the May CX World quiz. It's a two-night stay at Grand Mercure Baolang Shanghai. Guess what, I didn't enter the quiz!

picture from Accor Hotels

It turned out that Huiee, who has been using my ID to log on to our intranet, has entered the quiz without my knowledge. I offered her the prize but she has declined it. =)

Need to:
- Get the complimentary stay extended to end September so Bran can come along =).

He has always wanted to go to Shanghai. I should have nominated Bran as my companion instead of my brother. My brother is not using my benefits at all! Then Bran would be able to fly Business with me, and he won't be so grumpy when they gave me a Business Class seat while he took Economy. It's not that I didn't want to sit with him but the flight was full and I really didn't want to confuse those ladies at the counter lest they decide that I'm too troublesome and offload me.

- Apply for visas to China, NOW! I heard they require 2 months to process the application. But I need to get Bran's passport, which is in one of the pockets of his jacket, which is somewhere in his terribly messy room.

- Confirm that Bran can leave the country after his BMT

- Thank Huiee again =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.