Monday, January 15, 2007

bad bunny

For the past 2 weeks, we have allowed bunny to run freely at the roof terrace. There was a low fence preventing it from entering the house, although we all know bunny can easily hop over but bunny should get the message that it is not allowed inside. It seemed happy entertaining itself with the potted plants and fishes.

I was awoken by some scratching noises at around 4am. It came from the bottom right corner of my bed. So I rolled over and tried to take a look at the source of the noise, but there was nothing. I stretched out my arm to feel and there were scratch and bite marks on the leather bed frame! I turned around and I saw a round figure darting out of the door.

Die, bunny, die.
It had stepped into forbidden grounds and damaged the furniture.

I was too lazy to get up so I went back to bed.

I woke up slightly after 7 saw papa putting bunny back to the cage because bunny had also damaged the teak furniture and the protective cover of the wires.

So bunny is banished into the cage until we find a way to stop it from biting and scratching.

Weekend was spent cleaning the cages, online shopping, breakfast with bran, library visit and attending bran's concert.

I'm hungry as hell!!!

No comments: