Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hong Kong, 2

2 weeks ago, we celebrated Helen's birthday. She's a helluva fun, that crazy momma. She's full of dirty jokes and exaggerated expressions. Our day ended with another mahjong + pizza session. This time, we managed to play 5 rounds in one and a half hours. We're getting addicted to it. I asked bran to join us and he asked if he could say "I'm here to play mahjong," to the guards.

Helen with the routine cake from Cedele.
I had a picture that we really like (it's a candid shot of Helen "ripping off" her clothes),
but she will kill me if I post it up =P

that's me and the birthday girl

me and mentor natasha

lovely sherril with helen

my gift to helen

I'm back from my first duty travel. Lucky me! I really enjoyed the training and I have never felt so confident about performing at work before. Tash was due for another course in the same period so we left for HKG on Sunday morning. It was my first ride on Business Class and I truly enjoyed the ride. Natasha was a great traveling companion and I'm not sure if we'll ever have the chance to travel together again. And..Cathay City is way cool! It has everything. Headland is just beside Cathay City so you can wake up half an hour before class and still get to class on time. We were transferred to Novotel on Monday, and it's good too, because it's just beside Citygate outlets and right above the MTR station =). But shopping was excessive. We spent way more than we had expected to, since both of us were in HKG in early March. She brought me to her favourite places and I brought her to my favourite haunts and we bought too much.

Novotel is cheeky. You can slide the door open and
watch the person in the bathroom bathe..


..or do his business

Tash came back on Tuesday and I felt so lonely that night! There was no one to talk to..bran is so sweet to call and text me every night. But on one particular night, bran rang when both Tash and I were in deep slumber. Both of us woke up, looked at each other, frowned and wondered where the noise was coming from.

I met Ben and Daniel at HKIA, they were on their way back from Macau where a PR conference was held. Our flight departed at 2000 and I could see fireworks below us when we were in the air! It's not engine problem lah..it's the fireworks which Disneyland displays every night at 8pm. =)

with tash =)

Now that I've experienced flying on business class and staying at shangri-la, I'm afraid I won't be able to accept anything less. It's addictive..oh no..

Many times, people ask me what my job entails. When I don't feel like explaining it all over again, I just accept whatever they think I do. I do get strange job descriptions like "you sell your company away", "you sell travel agents (???)", or weisong will simply summarise into "you sell aeroplanes".

No comments: