Thursday, March 08, 2007

Letters from Iwo Jima

I caught my first movie in 7 months with the boyfriend. Letters from Iwo Jima was gruesome! How can anyone keep a straight face while watching how the Japanese soldiers kill themself in the name of loyalty and honour. aiyoh..

They will explode themselves with grenades, shoot themselves with pistols, order subordinates to chop off their heads yadda yadda..aiyoyo..

Half the time I shutted my eyes and stuffed fingers into my ears and I couldn't recognise who is who because they all looked the same. But it's a good show, the plot is good but it's lurid (one soldier got bombed and his arm was detached and they showed blood spurting out of what's left of his arm). If you can accept such mess, then good for you. Go watch! Go watch! It's an award-winning show but why is it only shown at gwc, vivo and plaza eh?

The little lionhead is so sweet. When bran took a nap, the lionhead extended its hind legs, leaned on bran and relaxed as well. aww..

No comments: