Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm back

Hullo, I returned from Hong Kong yesterday afternoon and I truly had a wonderful time there.

Piccas later, after I've received the "complete collection" from boon and ben.

I miss watching teevee in the toilet of Shangri-La, really. I think it's a good idea. Weili and I would stop washing our faces to watch what's on tv.

Dilun accompanied me to the airport on Friday and both morning flights were so full but Boon managed to get onto the second flight at the last minute and Weili and I were protected on the third flight to Hong Kong after waiting at the airport for about 5 hours.

what were you doing!!

Bran picked me up from the airport and he got me a pair of Dior shades. Gosh, it costs more than $400! He got me a big swarovski pandent when I returned from China last year. Is he going to get me something everytime I go abroad? Then he'll be in the red soon because I'm returning to Hong Kong again at the end of March and in October. heehee..

bran with the mugs I got for us from Disney

bran wondering why Mickey has a tail and Minnie doesn't

No comments: