Friday, March 09, 2007

A Visit to the Vet

Bran and I brought our bunnies for a long overdue appointment with the vet today and bunny was so annoyed by the bumpy cab ride it ignored me the whole day.

The moment bunny entered the consultation room the vet commented, "Quite fat." How rude! She is a girl afterall! I hope the vet was talking about the rabbit and not the owner. Bunny weighs 1.4kg, Bran's boyboy weighs 1.4kg too but it looks so much thinner. Probably because he has a higher bone density. The mother lop weighs 1.8kg! Because it was pregnant again..We were left with choices to go ahead with the neutering or find new homes for the babies. We chose to neuter it, if not the mother lop will risk getting cancer. At least it can start receiving nutrients now, she has been so skinny after giving birth.

We left the vet at about 2pm and collected them at 8pm. I wonder what is going through the minds of the bunnies. Bran was afraid they would die during the op, heeheehee. I am afraid to see the wound open, I'd rather not look at the underside of the bunnies now but the vet has instructed us to check on the wounds twice a day. oh man..

Bunny seems to have lost appetite...she needs to lose weight anyway.

I was chatting casually with bran on our way to the MRT station and I asked:
tung: sales job glam or not?
bran: depends on what kind of sales mah..
... ...
bran: driver glam or not?
tung: depends on what kind of driver mah..
bran: bus driver glam or not?
tung: no
bran: airbus driver glam or not?
tung: yes, heehee

and bran says that I'm a deserter for joining CX, and I said NooOoo! I'm not betraying anyone! I'm not even Singaporean to begin with. Then he called me a pariah (!!!) because I'm not a true Malaysian either. ahhHhhhh!!!!!!!

I told him I won't treat him to dinner anymore because I'm on CX's payroll. And he said I will have to retire on my own because if he retires from RSAF, the natural path would be to join SQ and he's not going to share his retirement fund with me!

hahaha I had such a good laugh

Speaking of which, I hope bran's medical report will turn out fine. They have sent his blood for further tests and it's been one and a half months.

No comments: